Team Toledo Membership |
Camaraderie amongst members is a focus and the club has plenty of it! We welcome
the fitness jock as well as the die-hard competitor. New members with a wide variety
of goals quickly discover a pool of friendship and training savvy. Our summer program
is the most popular with training events such as open-water swims and mini-triathlons.
Your membership entitles you to:
I urge you to come on out, be a participant in our growing club. We need new ideas and
fresh faces to help us achieve our goal of being the number 1 triathlon club in the
- Access to club-sponsored training events, including the 18 (for 2012) open water swims at Lake Olander between June and August. A schedule of these events will be posted on the teamtoledo.com website in late spring, so be sure to check.
- Access to Team Toledo Track workouts at Sylvania Southview Track every Wednesday during the summer.
- Access to our Cycling Time Trials at Otsego Park scheduled once per month during the season.
- Your very own Team Toledo T shirt that you can wear proudly to races or while mowing your lawn so you can show off your fitness lifestyle to your neighbors!
- Free Team Toledo water bottle for re-newing members.
- Club Picnic for the entire family which coincides with one of our swims in mid July each year at Olander Park.
- Team Toledo bike jerseys, shorts, sox, hats, and triathlon uniform (available for reduced charges due to our many sponsors).
- Participation in one of the most prominent multi sport clubs in the entire country. Our members include everything from beginnner to elite, world champion, and USA Triathlon Board members, Ironman finishers, and people that only come out for fun or do one triathlon a year.
- Annual Winter Expo in January each year.
- Various events, clinics, throughout the year offered free of charge to our members, your board of directors is always looking for interesting and fun programs for the members
- Involvement in our many community service and fund raising events that benefit the club as well as the surrounding community that so graciously puts up with us as we block traffic during our races.
- Much much more, too many things to list.
Membership fees: Adult $35; Junior/Student: $15 (ages 21 and under)
2 easy ways to sign-up or renew:|
Thanks again for joining Team Toledo!
You can sign-up or renew your membership on-line through SignMeUp.com.
If you sign-up less than 2 days before an Open Water Swim (or other event which
requires Team Toledo membership) bring a print-out of the receipt. There is a
processing fee of 2.25 per membership.|
Click here or on SignMeUp banner
- OR -|
Use this web based membership application. |
Click here for page 1, type-in the blanks, then
print the page. Or you can just print the page and fill it out by hand, but typing
is easier for us to read.|
Click here for page 2, nothing to fill-in, just print
the page. |
Print on back of page 1 to save paper.
3.||Sign wavier on page 2.|
4.||Make check payable to Team Toledo.|
5.||Bring to any Team Toledo event OR mail to:|
P.O.Box 382 |
Sylvania, OH 43560