2011 MERCRS Schedule
The USAT MidEast board has changed the MERCRS rules again. This year all races in
in region qualify for points. There are some rules of course:
The last two items on the list are important. For example, if you're not on the roster
May 30th, then we can't score you at Maumee Bay in June. Also, since our club is
over 300 members, we need at least 9 people to do the race.
First place is $50/race with maximum of $500 to the winning club, plus a $500 bonus
to the overall first place club.
- Race must be USAT certified
- Must be between April 15th and November 1st (sorry Dooby Du)
- Race must be in the region (Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, and Kentucky)
- The club must have 3% of the total roster at the race.
- The club roster must be submitted at the beginning of each month.
There are double point races:
Since Sylvania is a double points race Team Toledo has a very good chance at winning
the championship for a fifth year in a row.
You score double points if you are a USAT member, but we need your USAT number when we submit the score.
Single day pass holders score too, just not as much.